Monday, November 01, 2010
PLEASE HELP US SPREAD THE WORD by forwarding this email to your friends and colleagues.
ENGAGINGMEN.NET is a practitioners' portal for people around the world who are interested in engaging boys and men in gender justice, supporting women's empowerment, ending violence against women and the spread of HIV/AIDS, promoting responsible fatherhood, healthy relationships, and more.
CONNECT, SHARE, LEARN and TAKE ACTION with others!
There are many ways you can get involved:
1. become a member of engagingmen.net
2. add content about you and your organization - Upload your resources, videos, news, and other content. We all have loads of valuable resources on our individual hard drives. Let's make engagingmen.net our collective Shared Drive.
3. join a discussion - Join the conversation on Perceptions of "working with boys and men" vs. understanding masculinities to address patriarchy or start your own discussion.
4. have your say- 'What are masculinities? Why should we care?' - Watch videos of others responding to these questions and tell us what you think.
5. 'like' us on Facebook - This will help drive outreach for the community through social media.
6. share the promotional video- Help us to send out the video to promote the site and send the message that it's time for a new definition of masculinity.
7. add an engagingmen.net to your website or blog.
8. include an article about engagingmen.net in your newsletter and/or website.
Engagingmen.net portal administrator